Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vacation Time!






"Well I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation, it's a quest. It's a quest for fun, I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun, we're all gonna have so much f__king fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles!"
Clark Griswold


I am officially on vacation as of yesterday afternoon and I'm just relaxing here sipping on my second Spicy Bloody Mary. A great morning beverage! Tomorrow it's off to Old Cape Cod for a few days, hopefully the hot, sticky weather we're are having right now stays for awhile as I enjoy swimming in the ocean. As far as the RDF goes, WoW it's been a slow month.... All I have is another $1.00 in change and .85 cents in cans & bottles to add to the monthly totals. This is shaping up to be my worst month yet. I did cash in the cans & bottles for a total of $12.20 to add to the coffer. Well until next time, CYA...(on the beach)
Change: $1.00
Cans: .85
July Total: $2.54








No comments: